Waiting

Nouveau sujet   Répondre

Bas de pagePages : 1  
Loki Salakar
You\'ll Never Catch Me Alive.
Membre du clan LightWolf
Loki Salakar
326 messages postés
   Posté le 22-05-2007 à 23:41:17   Voir le profil de Loki Salakar (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Loki Salakar   

So... Loki was simply waiting in this dark place. Is favorite in fact cause he can use is power without even think about it. So Loki was standing in the center of this big and dark corridor. He know that someone will come. Loki's servant were every where. Waiting to any sign of life. They were on the waiting mode. The last time Loki put them to Killing mode they destroy everything in sight.

* So...Is he coming..I'm waiting here.. In the world of darkness and desesperation.*
Holy avenger
Membre du Clan Bloodsucker
Holy avenger
143 messages postés
   Posté le 22-05-2007 à 23:56:49   Voir le profil de Holy avenger (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Holy avenger   

Something from the dark is comming, someone just use the power of dark to teleport him to a room where Loki was.

''So, you was looking for me ? but why ??''

--------------------

Loki Salakar
Membre du clan LightWolf
Loki Salakar
326 messages postés
   Posté le 23-05-2007 à 01:47:22   Voir le profil de Loki Salakar (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Loki Salakar   

" Ha ha I was waiting for you cause I know that you will come... Not any particular reason... Ha ha So How is it with Tsukyo? Lil' Holy avenger. "

Loki put is back on the wall.

" Rick is a good chief? haha yeah I got a lot of information. Tell Rick that I will contact him soon."

Loki look at holy with a smile.
Holy avenger
Holy avenger
143 messages postés
   Posté le 23-05-2007 à 18:21:43   Voir le profil de Holy avenger (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Holy avenger   

''I see, about Tsukyo, Shes really nice. You know man, she make me smile when I see her. Shes so cute, I love her baby face and I love her ''

He put away is scythe and pull on the other wall ...

''What about Rick ? Yeah is a good chief, but he try already to kill Tsukyo so I don' t had any more comment from him, Maybe his strong but I will not allow him to touch her.''

--------------------

Loki Salakar
Membre du clan LightWolf
Loki Salakar
326 messages postés
   Posté le 24-05-2007 à 00:08:06   Voir le profil de Loki Salakar (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Loki Salakar   

" You don't heard the news from the shadow? Rick don't want to kill Tsukyo. But he said to her that if she stop him or try somethign against him. He will kill her... But three days after they have a lil conversation on the beach and Tsukyo said that she wont be a problem anymore. So he won't kill her. About Rick's strenght... He is the most powerfull guys out there.... Seriously. This is why I want to make sure me and him can collaborate."

Loki take a gold from his pocket and start playing with it.
Holy avenger
Holy avenger
143 messages postés
   Posté le 24-05-2007 à 20:19:39   Voir le profil de Holy avenger (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Holy avenger   

''Stronger ? well I guess I should test that strenght, I mean train with him so we could become stronger the two of us.''

Holy begin to think about something that he was in ming ...

*Why he want to collaborate with him ... ? Whats the point really ??*

''Why you want that Rick lend his strenght ? ''

--------------------

Loki Salakar
Membre du clan LightWolf
Loki Salakar
326 messages postés
   Posté le 27-05-2007 à 15:15:52   Voir le profil de Loki Salakar (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Loki Salakar   

" I don't want him to lend his strength. I just want to help him and let him know information that only me can know. I have my own way to got information."

Loki was playing ties or tales.

"Ties you live Tales you die."

A smile come to his face.
Holy avenger
Holy avenger
143 messages postés
   Posté le 31-05-2007 à 17:24:45   Voir le profil de Holy avenger (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Holy avenger   

''Well about me, that could not make any difference, I'm dead already ''

*Wonder if that coin is a part of him ... *

''You want I tell Rick about your proposition ? Or you will find him byu yourself man ?? I just want to be sure of something so I might be there when you finnaly meet him ?''

--------------------

Loki Salakar
Membre du clan LightWolf
Loki Salakar
326 messages postés
   Posté le 01-06-2007 à 14:10:20   Voir le profil de Loki Salakar (Offline)   Répondre à ce message   Envoyer un message privé à Loki Salakar   

" I can do it by myself man.. Don't worry for me. I always do my things Myself. Just wanna see the psyco of a basic Bloodsucker. Ha ha. "

Each time he throw the piece he never look at the side it fall. It just disapear in the shadow world and then Loki Throw it back in the air.
Haut de pagePages : 1  

† School - Pensionnat †  † 1er Etage †  † Grand Couloir Sombre †  WaitingNouveau sujet   Répondre

Identification rapide :         

Divers
Imprimer ce sujet
Aller à :   

créer forum